MEA - Dubai
Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 22 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
To primarily ensure the Project Quality Requirements are identified and complied during the manufacturing phase. Ensure timely coordination with client or third parties, timely submission of project deliverables as per SDRL, compilation of product dossiers in order to complete product manufacturing meeting the delivery schedules.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Participate in QHSE Improvement Projects
- Directly support all HSE activities
- Responsible for all QC activities
- Submission of Quality related documents submission as per Project requirements and ensure the client comments are suitably incorporated.
- Efficient use of EPDM to ensure compliance with global strategy
- Liaise third party inspectors, NDT/Mechanical testing and liaise with them.
- Welding Process Management: Coordination with TPI, client and testing labs to ensure weld Procedure Qualifications, Welder qualifications are carried out and related records are maintained.
- Development of new QMS procedure as and when required.
- Inspection with Sub-contractor activities as per project requirement.
- Ensure the timely completion documentation upon the completion of the project.
- Conduct QHSE Induction for clients, subcontractors and New employees.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by QHSE manager.
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Exposure to the project quality documentation in Oil and Gas field
- Exposure to MS office and excellent computer skills.
- ASNT Level II –RT, PT and MT
- CSWIP 3.1 or COMPEX
- Diploma or degree in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Inspection and Quality Control in Oil and Gas Field.
- Lean / Axapta experience.
- Experience in document and data management through software, MS access etc.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.